How to take care of your natural coconut wax candle:
- The first time you light your candle, make sure there is a full melt pool for an even burn. A full melt pool means the wax has been heated long enough to reach the edge of the container and will burn evenly down through the candle for optimal diffusion.
- Remove dust and fingerprints from your candle by gently rubbing the surface with a tissue.
- Center and trim your wick to 1/4" (6mm) prior to each lighting.
- Always store your candles flat in a cool, dark, and dry place. It is recommended to store candles in 65-70°F.
- Optimal burn time is 2-3 hours, no more than four. This ensures that there is a full melt pool and no wax buildup at the edge of the vessel. Avoid drafty areas.
- Do not use lid to extinguish, simply blow out or use a candle snuffer.
WARNING: BURN CANDLE WITHIN SIGHT. NEVER BURN UNATTENDED. NEVER BURN ON OR NEAR ANYTHING THAT CAN CATCH FIRE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS